Updated: Jan 1, 2019
Serves 2-3 - Quick and Easy
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Quick and Easy
20g Mae Jum Panang Curry Paste - Order your Mae Jum Paste
100g Red Pepper
200g Coconut Milk
Seasoning (to taste)
1 tbsp Seasoning Sauce
1 tbsp Palm Sugar (light brown sugar or coconut sugar)
1 tbsp Pure Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil)
Divide the broccoli into small sections.
Cut the red peppers into medium size pieces
Slice the carrots
1. Place the spaghetti into boiling water and let it cook for 10 minutes. Once cooked
drain in cold water to prevent the spaghetti from further cooking.
2. Add the oil into a large saucepan and add the Thai Panang paste and blend until sauce is smooth.
3.Add the coconut milk, seasoning sauce and palm sugar.
4. Add the broccoli and carrots into the mix and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the spaghetti and red peppers into the mix and stir thoroughly.
7. Take off the heat and it is ready to be served.
8. Enjoy, it's delicious.