Updated: Sep 13, 2018
Serves 4 people - Quick and Easy
"Whip up this delicious Thai Green Curry Noodles which takes no time at all but still has the flavourful and rich taste of Thailand"
NUTRITION'S COMING SOON
Preparation Time: 7 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty: Easy and Quick
200g Coconut Milk
30g Pork fillet, or Belly pork
Optional - Chopped Spring Onion and red chilli garnish. A squeeze of lime for that extra zing!
Seasoning (to taste)
1 tbsp Fish Sauce (or soy sauce for a lighter taste or to avoid fish allergies)
1 tbsp Palm Sugar (light brown sugar or coconut sugar)
Cook the noodles by placing them into boiling water for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse briefly under cold water to stop them cooking further.
Divide the broccoli into small sections.
Cut the pork into thin slices.
Cut the mushrooms into slices.
1. Add half the coconut milk to a large saucepan and bring to a light boil.
2. Add the Green curry paste, then on a moderate heat, bring back to the boil and continue to blend paste until sauce is smooth.
TIP: Simmer longer to allow the coconut oil to separate slightly from the coconut milk and continue to fry the paste to extract maximum flavour.
3. Add the fish sauce and palm sugar to taste.
TIP: You may wish to do this at the end, rather than at this stage. It will depend on what other ingredients you plan to add.
4. Add the broccoli, the rest of the coconut milk and the 100g of water and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms and let the ingredients cook for a further 3 minutes.
6. When you are ready to serve, then add the noodles into the saucepan and mix it all together, then turn off the heat.
7. Finish of by sprinkling spring onion and fresh chillies onto the dish. A squeeze of lime juices lifts the dish further.
8. Enjoy, it's delicious.