Updated: Jan 1, 2019
Serves 3-4 people - Quick and Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Quick and Easy
25g Mae Jum Red Curry Paste - Order your Mae Jum Paste
500g Pork Fillet
130g Green beans
20g Red Chillies
5-6 Kaffir Lime Leaves
Seasoning (to taste)
2 tbsp Fish Sauce (or soy sauce for a lighter taste or to avoid fish allergies)
1 tbsp Palm Sugar (light brown sugar or coconut sugar)
2 tbsp Pure Vegetable Oil (Rapeseed Oil)
Thinly slice the pork fillet
Cut the green beans into 3cm slices
Slice the red chillies
Thinly slice the kaffir lime leaves
1. Add the oil and red curry paste into the saucepan and bring to a moderate heat and blend until sauce is smooth.
2. Add the fish sauce and palm sugar to taste. Also add 100g of water and blend together.
3. Add the pork slices into the saucepan and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the green beans and the rest of the water into the mix and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Lastly, add the red chillies and kaffir lime leaves, then turn off the heat.
TIP: Sprinkle the thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves on top of the finished dish.
6. Serve hot with freshly made Thai fragrance rice.
7. Enjoy, it's delicious.