Serves 5-6 people
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
500g King Prawns
150g Tuna Fish
150g Cherry Tomatoes
20g Spring Onion
20g Fresh lemongrass
15g Fresh Chilli
300g Mixed Mushrooms
5 Kaffir Lime Leaves
Seasoning (to taste)
3 tbsp Fish Sauce (or soy sauce for a lighter taste or to avoid fish allergies)
1 tbsp Palm Sugar (light brown sugar or coconut sugar)
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
Peel the shallots and cut them in half.
Slice the lemongrass into 2 inch pieces
Cut the spring onion into 2 inch pieces
Chop the coriander into 2 inch pieces
Squeeze the lime to make lime juice
1. Add 800g of water into a large pot and bring up to a boil.
2. Add fish sauce and palm sugar to taste.
3. Add the shallot and lemongrass, cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the prawns, squid, tuna and mixed mushrooms into the pot and let it cook for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cherry tomatoes, spring onion, lime juice, fresh chillies and coriander. Mix well and then turn the heat off.
7. Take off the heat and serve hot with freshly made Thai fragrance rice.
8. Enjoy, it's delicious.