Serves 2-3 people - Quick and Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Quick and Easy
500g Pork Belly
30g Tempura Flour
Seasoning (to taste)
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sugar
500g Vegetable Oil
Put the belly pork into a bowl along with the tempura flour, fish sauce and Sugar.
Mix the meat into the sauce.
Leave to rest for 10 minutes so that the sauce sinks into the meat.
1. Add the oil into a large saucepan and leave until it starts to sizzle.
2. Once it starts to sizzle, place the pork belly onto the saucepan for 5-7 minutes. While cooking make sure to flip the pork belly so they are evenly cooked on both sides.
3. After, take the pork belly out of the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Lastly, reheat the saucepan until the oil starts sizzling and then place the pork belly again and let it cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
7. Take off the heat and serve hot with freshly made Thai fragrance rice or sticky rice.
8. Enjoy, it's delicious.